Wednesday 1 February 2017

Two Poster Drafts

Silhouette of Man
When creating the final poster, I will be using my self as the silhouette, this will either be a picture I've edited before or a cut from a part in the film. For this picture I will edit myself to be running along the path, I haven't decided if it will be; away from the camera, towards the camera, or across the camera, but I will be running on the path rather than levitating across the scene.
Background
The background of both posters is a picture I copied from google images, but when creating the final poster, I will have my own pictures to use in the background. I will go to the same location in the picture, take three different pictures with me on the tree, then edit me going across the tree all into one.


No comments:

Post a Comment