Thursday 19 January 2017

DJI | Phantom 3 ADVANCED

For my media production I will be using my Phantom 3 Advanced in the scenes where I will be running across different landscapes, such as in Catton park and across fallen tree trunks. The types of shots I will be incorporating are over the shoulder/head shots of when Jake will be running, the same style as GTAV' third person. The other type of shot will be a side tracking shot, when Jake is running or walking, the drone will be following at the same speed alongside him. 



Indoor Footage
For my first scene, when Jake is meeting his friend at his house, I could use the drone for a smooth camera following him. If I were to use the drone indoors, I would need consistency on smooth shots, and this might be difficult trying to use the drone around corners and in a tighter space.


No comments:

Post a Comment