Thursday 12 January 2017

Title Ideas

To begin with I looked at various Title's for films that matched my type of film genre. These two films all have a name based on the story happening within the film. Going off of this I will need a film name based on the lines of the co-ordinates or the man behind the phone. My next step is to go on Thesaurus.com and search some words for a better worded title.

Thesaurus.com just gave me a breeding ground for different ways to say the words; carrier, co-ordination, running and parkour. These different words just gave  me different words to stand alone and be catchy. Or to string a couple together in order to make it catchy (parkour was not recognised as a word in the Thesaurus so that was the only way I could phrase it)

Using everyday words such as 'carrier' and 'running' wouldn't catch a readers attention. Using unique words, out of everyday life, will draw a readers attention with curiosity. Dynamic movement is a smoother and more detailed way of saying 'jumping' or 'moving'. These small changes can make the difference between a successful title and a boring title.

No comments:

Post a Comment