Monday 16 January 2017

Title Results

In total I asked 35 different people on the titles, provided below, and there was a clear winner which had double the votes compared to the others. The people who answered this were a mix of people, some being school friends, some being family friends, and a couple of teachers, but overall I was very happy with their choice on the favourite. The only problem I realized afterwards, is that 'The Courier' and 'Dispatch' are both film titles already. But with them being my most popular and having no negative comments, I will be using Dispatch since the current film Dispatch isn't like mine, but just has the same title.




Co-Ordinated Arrival - Too much of a mouth full (6 votes)
Co-Ordinated Emissary - Too much of a mouth full (5 votes)
The Courier - Already used (8 vote)
Hardcore Parkour - Too Cliche (4 votes)
Dispatch - Favourite amongst others (10 votes)
Create another title - (2 votes)

No comments:

Post a Comment