Friday 24 February 2017

Disptach Draft 1 | Feedback From Class

Viewing
I shared my first draft with a few different people viewing it, this draft only includes my first section with Chris discovering Jake dead, and includes no sounds because I haven't had time to foley or adjust and sounds.
Feedback
Overall they said the lighting and setting was fine (with the addition of one continuity error which can be edited around) but everyone's main criticism was that it was too much like a longer narrative for a teaser trailer.
Changes to Make
With this feedback I've decided on a new editing technique, using shorter bursts of the clips with fades in and out of black screens, meaning the narrative will move along quicker and be less like a short film. The scene which I will have to have in full will be when Chris answers the phone to the mysterious man and is told to run. A possibility would be to re-film the scene and make is possible for the scene to be edited the same as the other clips used.

No comments:

Post a Comment