Friday 3 February 2017

Drone Filming with Max

With filming the running scenes in Catton park, I won't be able to fly the drone while running, so I have en-listed the help of my friend Max. I will be directing Max on how to fly the drone, the different angles to do and what type of manoeuvres to use. The reason I'm using Max to film me is because to film myself would mean; I would have to be holding the drone controller which would be in the shot. So I am not unable to pull off filming myself, but it would be logical for someone else to instead
UPDATE: Me and Max has a quick discussion using the Facebook messaging app 'messenger' and organised to to the drone filming on Friday 10th February, since there will only be three different drone shots to do, we should be done with filming in a couple of hours.
With this trip to Catton Park I will also be using this as an opportunity to take pictures of Catton Park to use for one of my ancillary tasks
Me and Mac communicating


No comments:

Post a Comment