Monday 7 November 2016

Script : First Draft

Scene 1: Jake talking to Chris over the phone

*Jake is walking down the street and his phone rings*
Jake: Hello, Jake speaking?
Chris: Hey man its Chris, you know from Highschool, I was wonder-
Jake: Ah hey man! Its been a while man. You should have told me you were coming back sooner
Chris: I'm a little pushed for time so I'm gonna send you my address and a time to be there, see you soon
Jake: Oh well I can- *Chris hangs up* 

Scene 2 - Part 1: Jake finds Chris dying/seriously wounded

*Jake runs into Chris' through the broken front door and rushes to Chris' side*
Chris: *lying on the floor* (faintly) Jake, go to the locker behind the chair and take whats inside there and follow the order *dies* 
Jake: *slightly dazed and emotional, goes behind the chair and opens an unseen safe and withdraws a small box* 
Jake: I don't know if I can achieve this but I will at least try it for you Chris *phone rings and Jake answers the phone to find a mysterious man on the other end*

Scene 2 - Part 2: Jake gets a call from a man on the phone

Man on the Phone: Listen here Jake time is running out so you have to trust me, kapeesh?
Jake: Kapeesh...?
Man on the phone: Outside there are cars pulling up *sound of car pulling up become apparent* you need to go NOW Jake go!!!

Scene 3: Jake's debating his choice to take on this task

*multiple clips of Jake expressing frustration using his surroundings; hitting/kicking walls, throwing papers with co-ordinates around, holding head in his hands*
*phone rings*
Man on the phone: Jake you've be stationary for too long, they're pinpointing you get a move on, Chris didn't die for you to wallow in self pity damn it!

Scene 4: Jake meeting man on the phone in person

Jake: *walks into frame standing infront of "the man"*
Man on the phone: So we finally meet Jake, I'm glad to see you delivered...
*cut to black and gunshots*







1 comment:

  1. Now you have a structure for your narrative you need to start story boarding.

    ReplyDelete