Sunday 18 September 2016

Teaser Trailer Examples and Analysis

Trailer 1

Tracer's is what my teaser trailer is mainly based around for the idea of parkour. The main character has to learn to adapt to keep on running and living. But my main character will already have parkour skills, which he hasn't used since he was a troublesome teenager, and has to escape people chasing him down for the package he has been burdened with.
Main Point: I like the shots used and the different types of parkour. Not related to story line much

Trailer 2

This trailer is about a master parkour convict being chased down by a detective who has the skills to match, and be able to catch this criminal. I like the shots used in the first 10 seconds where the convict is escaping from Brick Mansion, these could be used or thrown in when my main character is being chased down. Everyone likes a good fight scene where the 'good guy' beats or humiliates everyone
Main Point: I want to use the shots of people fighting in/outside of the building

















Trailer 3

Transporter 3 is about a Frank having to deliver a package which is a a daughter of a Ukrainian Official, while her father decided what to do with three boats of toxic waste, Frank must keep his daughter safe. He also can't be too far away from her otherwise both the shackles they are wearing will explode. I checked this trailer because it is very similar to my teaser trailer idea and wanted to check I was unknowingly plagiarizing another film
Main Point: As long as I don't add an explosive device between package and carrier, I should be fine

1 comment:

  1. Good so far, but you could do with some more analysis of teaser trailers. What are the conventions? You also need to carry out some textual analysis in relation to your two ancillary tasks.

    ReplyDelete